Saturday, October 27, 2007

This is new to us!

Ok, we decided to do a blog page. We hope that we can keep it pretty current (although we are busy but who isn't?). So please be patient with us while we work out the kinks. Hopefully soon it will be a fun sight to visit. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


2 comments:

Laura said...

Hi guys! I am so glad you found my blog, and now I found yours!!! You guys crack me up! I loved your voting topic. I totally separated my candy! And we almost did with Emma's Friday Night! :)
And I loved your answer/question on each other. You two work well together - you just fit. Jen, I think you are fantastic. You always make me laugh. We miss visiting with you guys, it seems like when summer ended so did all our fun. School stinks! Keep blogging! Love Laura

Laura said...

I love the video/pictures and music! Nice touches! There is even a pic of Emma in there! Thanks for showing her off too. That Jensyn is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!