Darwin and Jensyn built a very cute snowman in our front yard. We got a "Snowman Kit" from my parents for Christmas. I can't believe all of the snow we have at our house (as I am sure that a lot of you can relate to). We took some pictures of our house, road, and mailbox (that is almost completely covered, I hope we will still get our mail).
6 comments:
Did you get your mail? Bruce Higley came with his tractor and moved a bunch of snow from in front of our house today. Nice neighbors-and I know you have some too.
Cute girls! Glad to see you use the 'snowman kit'
love ya
Thats crazy that your mailbox is almost gone, it took me awhile to find it.
Wasn't that snow crazy? I was at work at the hospital when it snowed. My car had been sitting in it for about 13 hours. When I walked out to it I could barely see it. I just stood there and stared trying to figure out how I was going to get out. All I can say is thank goodness for the security guards who shoveled and pushed me out. I love the snowman. I bet Jensyn had to swim to get through the snow! Hope all is well.
What a cute snowman! That's such a good idea to give a snowman kit! I'll have to remember that one. Awesome winter we have had this year!
How wonderful to be able to use that great snowman kit. Your pictures are beautiful. I'm not a snow lover, but if I can stay home and drink hot chocolate it's a good thing.
Cute Snowman Jen you guys did great! I bet Jensyn loved it. it took me a minute to find your mailbox, WOW It's pratically GONE! You got to love the SNOW
Post a Comment