Last night we went to Darwin's parents' for dinner and they got out the outfit that Darwin came home from the hospital in when he was born. We put it on Hurley and he filled it out!
Hurley is such a happy baby (and that makes me a happy mom!!!). I love his smile, it is so contagious. I wish that we had this outfit a few weeks ago, cause then Hurley would have been Superman for Halloween.
7 comments:
That is so funny!! I wished I could have been there. We had a stake activity & they do them on Tues. instead of Weds. Dwight said it was a good night!! Hope to see ya all soon!!
oh how cute. What a cute little super man! He is getting so big.
He looks so much like Darwin and yet Hurley is still so cute...miracles do happen ;)
That is the funniest outfit!!!! I love it!!!
oh he is the cutest.
He is so adorable! I love Jensyn's little voice. She is so smart! What a cutie!
Do you remember Shelia Winterbottom from the ward? She lost her baby just Friday at 38 weeks. I am so sad for her I can't even imagine. I just thought I'd let you know.
Post a Comment