First off, I did not realize how long it has been since I last had a post. I have been waiting for more comments on Darwin's tag. (See below and please read, unless you already have.) So what has happened since November 25? We celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary. (Well, we did not really "celebrate". It was on Thanksgiving so we spent the day with family. Later that night we did go see Quantum of Solace, it was very entertaining and I think that Daniel Craig is very cute.) We have started with the Christmas Festivities-that I LOVE. We went to see the lights on 25th street and we saw Santa-who Jensyn does not like-just ask her. We had cookies and milk with Santa at the Treehouse-very fun and yummy cookies. Hurley got a Christmas present early from Angie. It is a Bounce Bounce Baby and he likes it as long as he is not left alone in the room. Hurley now rolls over from front to back, back to front, and he pushes his bum in the air. We started giving him solid foods-beans, bananas, peas, rice cereal, and carrots. He doesn't really like any of it. I had book club and I made a very delicious and super easy dessert. I got the idea from a restuarant called Firehouse Pizza and the dessert is a Fazookie. It is cookie dough cooked in a cast iron pan, served right out of the oven with vanilla ice cream and carmel topping. Oh man, just writing about it makes my mouth water. I want one right now.....Jensyn got a haircut from Grandma Nancy and her hair looks very nice and I was surprised at how well Jensyn sat still-it helped that Grandma is very quick. Jensyn loves music. She sings "Santa Claus is Coming to Town," "I Love to See the Temple," "Popcorn Popping," "If You Chance to Meet a Frown," and so many more that she has learned in nursery. Her voice is so sweet. Someone once said that the best sound is the sound of their child singing-I would have to agree.
P.S. I have been watching the Biggest Loser: Families, and I am SO glad that Michelle won!!!!
Hurley and Darwin looking at the lights at 25th Street.
.JPG)
Jensyn and Me.
.JPG)
All of us with Santa. Jensyn was nervous and Hurley was pretty mad
-sometimes I wonder why we even do such things.
.JPG)
Family photo.
.JPG)
Hurley in his Bounce Bounce Baby.
.JPG)
The Fazookie-it is so good!!!

Jensyn and Hayden eating off the vegetable tray before Thanksgiving dinner. These two play so well with each other and hop everywhere they go.

Jensyn and Grandma after the hair cut.
11 comments:
Oh man that cookie looks good! glad to see you guys are still alive and doing well. I got the invite to that party from kara but we won't be in town,but it sounds like alot of fun make sure you guys take alot of pics. Have a marry christmas.
Glad you are back posting! I too, loved the Fozooki (sp). Michelle won-yeah! Like I said today, I will really cry when Jensyn and her bright smile live somewhere else. Hurley too, is so very cute.
LOVE YA!
i'm so mad i missed out on that cookie!
Had I known you were waiting to post until more people commented on Darwin's tag I would have done that long ago. But, I'm definitely not good at commenting lately. Those are some cute pictures! Kids and Santa...it is so bizarre. Why we push them to love this man they are terrified of. I do have to say I'm mad at you for posting who won Biggest Loser. I have it on DVR but haven't had a chance to watch it yet! Way to ruin it for me! When are you guys coming over again?!
I had been wondering when you were going to post again. I can't believe how long your hair is. And Hurley has grown so much since I saw him last. Oh, and my white lights - you don't have to be a grandma to have white lights - that is just when I am going to have them - just to change things up a bit :)
I'm glad you updated. I talked to you yesterday, and did not even hear about half of the information that you put on here, so this is why you need to update. Thanks again. I love to see pictures of your kids.
Yay, glad to see you guys are still blogging! and I had to laugh at the comment on my blog.... I am SO GLAD that somebody in the world didn't LOVE LOVE LOVE Twilight! I personally have been avoiding it, since I think the whole vampire thing sounds lame. So thank you!! :) By the way, your kids are cute as ever. I love Jensyn's hair in the Thanksgiving picture!
Glad your back in the Blogging World, Hurley is getting so big he is so cute I love his little smiles and Jensyn is so cute glad you guys are doing well.
That cookie thing looks great!! And I have to agree, I'm very glad Michelle won Biggest Loser too! :)
Your family is so cute - Merry Christmas!!
very nice photographs
I greet you.
cool kids
Hey jenni you still alive??? j/k Hope you guys had a good christmas, any pics? P.S. how was the party? wish i could have been there!
Post a Comment