Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I think I figured it out

Lesson learned, don't mess with a good thing. I was hapy with my blog...I just wanted a small change (the font colors). I ended it messing my whole blog up. Now I have it somewhat fixed. At least it doesn't look absolutely ridiculous anymore. So get ready for a bunch of new posts.

6 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

Since no one could help you, are you going to post instructions on how to fix "it" in case "it" happens to anyone else?

jamck said...

You should be sure to mention that the color purple is in honor of your oldest brother! Thanks.

sav said...

good job! it looks GREAT!!!

La Dolce Vita with LeAnn said...

Jen...I love the new look. I had a dentist appointment today and Angie reminded me about your post about the schedule you used for Jensyn to sleep! So I stopped by to read it and hope that someday in the near future Kendry will be sleeping a few more hours in the night!

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

Jason, of course the blog colors are in honor of you! I am so happy that you noticed.

Amy Woody, Photographer said...

Hey, Jen and Darwin- this is Amy (Colvin) Woody from Fremont. How are you? We haven't seen each other for years! I found your blog on a link from a friend's blog- just wanted to say hi. I love the blog, your kids are darling, and Jen, you look GREAT!!! Hope life is great for you and your family. Hope to see you sometime!