Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Jensyn's Left Ear

Today I heard a CRASH and then a CRY.

Jensyn was running around the house and she "hit her head on the coffee table." (Her words.)
I am not quite sure how she did it since the coffee table is only two feet tall or so. I can only imagine that she was falling and smashed her head on the table. Here is the damage as of today.




The back doesn't look so bad, but it really is. It is purple all the way through. The bruise is about the length of a quarter.


I hope it heals quickly.

2 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

Ouch!!! Makes mt stomach curl just looking at it. Hope it heals quickly. Tell that cute little bug to S L O W down:)

Nicole said...

That is nasty. Ear pain has to be the worst pain. She is tuff.
BJ