
Jensyn was able to see Santa a bunch of times this year. This was her reaction every time. She would happily take the candy cane from him, but then freak out when it was time to sit on Santa's lap. I can't really blame her though. Who really wants to sit on someone's lap that you you don't know? I am sure that one day she will figure out what it is all about. Sorry Santa and sorry Jensyn.

This is Jensyn on Christmas morning. Darwin and I woke her up. This is what Santa brought her. She seemed pretty happy about it.

This is Jensyn and Darwin opening one of Darwin's presents. We had such a wonderful Christmas. We went to my parents in the morning. We talked to my brother Darrin who is on a mission and he gets home next week, we had breakfast, and exchanged gifts. My parents did some amazing things this year....My mom wrote a book called "Tidbits." It is like a condensed journal about things she values. There is stuff about holidays and family traditions, memories of when she was growing up, advice, stories, good times and some not so good times. It is amazing. I feel like it is the best gift that I have ever recieved. I read it all Christmas night. There were parts that made me cry and laugh. It is definitely something that I hope to do one day for my kids. In fact, while I was reading it I was thinking of some fo the things that I would one day include in "my book." After my parents' house we went to Darwin's mom and dad's. Jensyn opened a bunch of presents and we played Guitar Hero (that is a hard game for anyone with little hands!!!). After that we went to Darwin's grandparents' and ate a lot of food and talked with his grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. It was a very enjoyable day. I hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas.
6 comments:
Your mom is so awesome....I got a book too. I'm so glad!
sounds like you had a great Christmas. And what an awesome thing for your mom to do. What a good idea and what a treasured thing for you to have and start with your fam.
I am glad your Christmas was good. It will just keep getting funner as Jensyn gets older & understands alot more. I just love you guys!
Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas. it's so fun having kids who are learning about all the traditions of Christmas. And coming up with new Traditions of our own with our own little families.
Cute pictures and Santa has a sweet beard.
I am glad my child isn't the only one that doesn't like Santa! Jayci saw Santa a lot this year too and that's the same reaction we got. That's such a nice gift your mom gave you. She is such an amazing person. I just love her. Thanks for the cute blanket you made me I absolutely love it! I would love to do something soon...let me know if you and Heidi decide on something.
Post a Comment