Darwin, my mom, and DarrinEvery year (maybe twice a year-I am not sure) my parents stand up raw eggs for the Equinox. I was only able to get one to stand. I think total my dad, my mom, Darwin, me, and Darrin got ten to stand up. There are seven still standing and it has been over 12 hours since we did it. I encourage everyone to try this.
3 comments:
That is awesome that it is possible... And even cooler that you guys do it every year. You encouraged all of us to try - could you please give us heads up when "its that time". I don't even know the day of the week, let alone when an Equinox is??? (Out here in the middle of nowhere there is no time)
You guys are great. I love how you are always doing fun & crazy things. I hpoe you all have a good Easter. I am sorry I wont get to see ya. Give Jensyn a kiss from us :)
Your family has such creative ideas!
Post a Comment