Thursday, April 10, 2008

Jensyn Loves Oreos!!!

Ok, Jensyn really loves anything that has sugar. My mom has a cupboard full of snacks that is at the perfect level for the grandkids. Jensyn is sure to take full advantage of the easy access on a regular basis. Well she found the Oreos. She would seperate the two cookies and lick the cream off. I don't think she was aware of how much chocolate got all over her face, arms, and clothes. (Sorry that there is glare in the picture from the sun.)

Oh yeah, and she was watching t.v. too. But she know that she has to sit on "the rug" instead of the carpet or the couch when she eats snacks in the family room.
I tried more than once to get her to look at me but I had no success. She is good sharer. Everytime she got a new cookie for her she would get one for her cousin Payton (who did not eat the Oreos that Jensyn kept bringing her-so she at those too!).





3 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

So CUTE! I am happy to be able to spend so much time with her. She is a delight!

Dwight and Ashley Family said...

How funny is that! I think I know where she gets her sweet tooth from ;) We need to get together soon. It seems like I haven't seen her or you guys forever. Hope all is well.

Cami said...

She is sooooo cute! Those oreo's look yummy!