As most of you know, Darwin and I are taking real estate investing classes. I love doing this. We go to Glendale (right by Phoenix) Arizona six times a year for a week at a time. It is such a wonderful opportunity to be taught first hand by practioners who have been investing for years. The classes are held at the Renissance Hotel and at the University of Phoenix Stadium. The weather was wonderful. It was usually in the 80's. I can't believe how pretty Arizona is this time of year. I was totally impressed. We had a lot of fun, but we missed Jensyn like crazy so it is good to be back.
This is the "main campus". It is a very nice hotel.
This is the stadium were a couple of classes are held a day. It is the same stadium that the Super Bowl was at in February.What a silly guy!
2 comments:
I like your pictures! Arizona was wonderful! I think it was close to 100* on Wednesday.
Hey Jen,
This is Hayley from school. I saw your blog off Ashley's and checked you out. Sounds like you 2 are doing wonderful. We also have a boy & a girl about the same time apart as yours will be. It gets pretty crazy at times, but I love it. Well stop by and drop me a line sometime!
Post a Comment