Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Big Baby!
Just a quick baby update...at my last appointment (2 weeks ago) my doctor told me that the baby is measuring BIG. My official due date is July 22nd but according to the most recent ultrasound my baby is 3 weeks and 6 days ahead of schedule (if that even makes sense). So I am planning on having my baby (that still does not have a name-even though I am trying so hard to get Darwin to agree on the name Luke) anytime in July. The baby's head is big-after the doctor measured the head he looked at Darwin and said, "Well, I know where the baby gets his big head from." Darwin just smiled proudly. Anyway, I have another appointment in a few weeks so I will let you know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm so excited for you. Boys are the best. I hope he's not too big for you to push out. GOod luck can't wait to hear all about him and the labor when he gets here. Oh and see picks. I think Luke is darling, not that I have a say in it.
You are so funny. Nothing like a "big head" to run in the family. No matter how big he is, you are still one of the cutest pregnant girls I have seen. I am excited to meet him and have a party for you at book club. I like the name Luke, very cute!
He is going to be a big boy. That's okay boys are meant to be big just look how big mine is getting. Boys are fun but your Jensyn sure is a cute girl. I like the name luke also.
I like the name Luke, it's a classic :)
IF we get to vote on a name (and I know we don't), I love the name Luke. I will be working with Jensyn to say Luke. It is great for the boys to take after the dads head size.....once the delivery is over.
How exciting for you - the day is getting close. July was a good month to have a baby because it's hot enough to definitely be done being pregnant, but you haven't hit the extreme heat yet. Good luck with picking the name - I'm sure it will be cute whatever you name him!
Post a Comment