VERY cute girl! I love the glasses and the band that makes them stay on. (you could have left off the picture of the Brama Antcy)
love the glasses...you guys look so very happy. Can't wait for the new little one to join you...and the name????
Those are some cute glasses. Cute Jensyn.
She is getting so big!! So adorible!
Jen, I love you blog! I am glad I found it, you have an adorable family. By the way this is Candace (Dalpias) Keisel
I love the glasses Jensyn! You are one stylin' girl!
Jensyn is so dang cute. She is so sweet. Love the picture of her & grandma Nancy :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
VERY cute girl! I love the glasses and the band that makes them stay on. (you could have left off the picture of the Brama Antcy)
love the glasses...you guys look so very happy. Can't wait for the new little one to join you...and the name????
Those are some cute glasses. Cute Jensyn.
She is getting so big!! So adorible!
Jen, I love you blog! I am glad I found it, you have an adorable family. By the way this is Candace (Dalpias) Keisel
I love the glasses Jensyn! You are one stylin' girl!
Jensyn is so dang cute. She is so sweet. Love the picture of her & grandma Nancy :)
Post a Comment