Friday, June 6, 2008

Enjoying the warm weather

Last night we watched Boston while Nicole ran some errands. We really enjoyed playing with all of his toys. We played outside for the most part. BJ and Nicole live in a very friendly nieghborhood. When we first went outside nobody was outside and after 15 minutes there were tons of kids on bikes.
This is Darwin and Jensyn (look close at the bike trailer and you can see her looking through the "window").

Jensyn told me NOT to take her picture, so she wouldn't look at me. It doesn't look like she had fun-but she did!


Jensyn riding Boston's 4-Wheeler all by herself. It did not take her long to figure out how to make it go.


Now for the HUGE woman on the Big Wheel. When I'm not pregnant I can ride a Big Wheel so I thought I should give it try while I am pregnant-and I fit!!! Although Boston told me that it would have worked a lot better if the seat was all the way on the ground because then I would have more room. I rode around the driveway one time and quit-it hurt my legs.

5 comments:

Dusty and Carol said...

So many cute pictures. This warm weather is nice - it makes people much happier!!! Jensyn is so cute. I can't wait until I can come out and visit again. We are thinking of coming to Lagoon in June sometime - Hopefully we can see you!!!

Nicole said...

I'm glad you guys came to watch Boston for me, it made it easier for me. Looks like you guys had fun. Oh there is a house left so move in. Thanks guys!

Nancy Mc said...

Looks like lots of fun! Though I don't know about a PG woman trying to ride a big wheel.

Jessie said...

How Fun! I love that Jensyn didn't want her picture taken:) She is so cute! Looks like you guys are having lots of Fun, especially you riding that Big Wheel!! Cute Pictures:)

Missy said...

Looks like fun! But where is the boy your are suppose to be watching? How come he is not in any of the pictures? Were you watching him? :) Just kidding looks like a fun day.