Monday, June 23, 2008
Our Cute Jensyn
I know that every parent thinks they have the cutest kid, well me and Darwin are no exception. We adore Jensyn. She is into saying "Cheeeeeese" when we take her picture. And she will finally look at the camera when we want her to. (She used to look then turn her head immediatly-so we have a lot of pictures of the side/back of her head.)
I was visiting other blogs and I found one that has ideas for little girls' hair. I love this. Jensyn's hair is normally pulled back away from her face so the look from the front is basically the same. I love the way that the top looks. She was so good while I was doing her hair. I needed Darwin's help too and he was more than willing.
I do wish that I had the "thing" that made making the knots simple, but I don't. So I made my own (it needs A LOT of improvement) out of floss and a sewing needle. But I did ponytails and tucked them under. I think it turned out cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Jensyn is Adorable, and so fun. I am so lucky to be her 'brama'
I love Jensyn's hair - so cute! What a fun little girl!!
What is the website for little girl's hair, I'm always looking for new ideas too!
Emily it is another blog, http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com/
I hope you find some things that you like!
You should think that she is the cutest kid - that IS every parents right. And she is a doll!!! That would be so fun to do a little girls hair. It was fun to sit and chat last weekend. I always have a blast when I come visit all of you guys!!!
Her hair is adorable! She is a mini Jenny, she looks so much like you in that first picture. I am impressed that she lets you actually do her hair, what a good little girl.
Cute pictures, Ryder is blogging with me today, and after seeing Jensyn on the 'Tractor', I think he may have found his solemate :) if I go to other blogs he wants to come back to yours to see the 'tractor girl'!! (and that hair style is darling)
Oh is she is so cute. We just love her to death. Cute hair do. We don't have to many different ideas because you know we haven't had long enough hair, long enough!anyways can't wait to see little "Bus"! We are counting down the days with you.
By the way, just kidding Darwin. I just had to! love ya
Post a Comment