Thursday, August 28, 2008

PICTURES...by Ashley



So my wonderful sister-in-law, Ashley took some amazing pictures of my kids. I love the way that they turned out! She is so talented-thanks Ash! These are Jensyn's two-year-old pictures and Hurley's newborn pictures.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Love them! They are amazing!

Dwight and Ashley Family said...

OH you are too nice!! I am glad that you like them. It sure makes it easier when the kids are so dang cute. I do need more practice so when your ready for more, you know where to find me!! ;)

Nancy Mc said...

They are beautiful pictures. I would think,'this one is my favoirte', then I would see the next one...so they are all my favorites!

Missy said...

They are way cute. Ashley did an awesome job.

Cami said...

Awww those are so precious! Your kids are adorable! It's nice to have awesome photographers in the family. Saves a lot of money! They look awesome! Ashley does such a great job!