Jensyn graduated from Joy School (Preschool). I am happy for her and kind of sad at the same time. Soon she will be off to kindergarten. I just can't believe how fast the last five years have gone by.
Jensyn was in Joy School, which is a wonderful program that is designed for the mothers of the children in the school to be the teachers. I loved that I was able to be Jensyn's teacher once a month. The mothers would rotate weeks of teaching. It was awesome to see how she interacted with the other kids. I really enjoyed this opportunity and I hope that when Hurley starts preschool (in a year) that I will be able to do this again with other moms in my neighborhood.
The graduation ceremonies lasted 20 minutes (the perfect amount of time for any graduation). The kids of the Joy School sang goes and did cheers. They sang, "Oh Boy! I have joy!" It was soooo cute!!!
This is the presentation of our family flag that Jensyn and I made. I am pointing to our family flag and she has a duplicate that she made that is right above it.
Jensyn loved that she got a graduation present. It was an art set and she has already put it use. She was telling Hurley this morning, "If you go to Joy School you will get a present too." The kids opening the gifts.
A picture of all of the graduates. With their report cards and certificates. Jensyn, Joseph, Braydon, Lilianne, and Lily.
This picture should have been before the last one. This is the graduates recieving their certificates from Sabrina.
This is a happy group of kids. They all got along very well together. We are lucky to have such wonderful families that live so close by.
5 comments:
Love all the pictures! So sorry that I missed. Ditto to loving Joy School. ♫ ♪Gun, gun, gunny bag....
Cute pictures!! I wish you were better at blogging for our sake. ;) Knox and I will be doing Joy School in the Fall with some ladies in our ward.
I'm glad to hear that it is a good experience and that Jensyn liked it. I am going to do it with my boys this fall so this makes me even more excited!
You are amazing. I don't think I could ever do Joy School. Looks like a cute graduation. Your kids are lucky to have you!
I am smiling from ear to ear 'cause this post IS darling. I'm glad you and the other mothers were able to do this.
Post a Comment