Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Lots of time has passed

We have been in Kemmerer almost 5 months! We love it!! (Mostly, I hate the wind that never stops blowing, ever.) One nice thing about the wind, is we hardly have to shovel because of the snow in the front yard blows away. In the back yard though we have 5 foot snow drifts.

 At Fossil Butte


Jensyn loves school and she is excelling in lots of areas. She loves to read and loves to play that she is the teacher. Which is a huge help to me because she keeps Hurley and Violet entertained with books. She has been sick a lot though. I don't know if it is the "new" air or what. But once a month she misses school for throwing up or having a fever. Maybe it's just a fluke and once it warms up she will be back to normal.



Hurley has a new best friend, Noah. He lives right next door. The boys love to play at each other's house and they usually ask for each other first thing in the morning. Noah is a very good boy and I love his family. I am grateful to have such great neighbors.

Violet is growing so fast. She says a few words dad, mommy, Jensyn, drink, hi, and screams for everything else. She is almost 18 months old. In some ways it seems like she has been with us forever and at the same time I feel like she was just born and I think she should still be a newborn baby and not a little girl. She LOVES dolls and stuffed animals. She thinks she is bigger than she is and tries to keep up with Jensyn and Hurley.





Darwin LOVES his job! It is a good fit for him and I am so proud of him. About a month after we moved here Darwin's boss was arrested and fired. Of course, we were scared and unsure of the future and what it meant for Dawin and his job. For a few months Darwin was the only guy in the IT department in town. He really excelled and was able to handle some problems that normally would not be his responsibility. He now has a new boss (and so far he seems to obey the laws).






2 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

Finally...an update. I've been waiting and watching. Love all the pictures. And glad that you love your new zipcode. "Snow doesn't melt in WY, it wears out from being blown around.

Nicole said...

I am glad that you finally did a new post. Glad you are loving your new home.