Friday, March 1, 2013

Much love, Lisa

I received the most amazing package in the mail. This made my day, week, month, and year (I'll probably still be smiling about this when I am 102 years old).

 
To my amazing, smart, kind friend Jen
 
 

 
There I was, eating my donut, thinking about what sort of a card I could sent to Jennifer
 
 
 
 
 
I thought maybe she'd like to see half-naked men, but I had no picture of Darwin....with his shirt off.
So I took some pictures of Brandon instead.
 



 
So I thought maybe she'd like to see words that describe her.
 
 
 
 
 
Did I mention she has super, amazing hair?
And she is a great runner! And does stellar nails!
 
 
 
 
 
Our favorite things to do are gossip and run through waves at the beach together!
We'll be friends until we're 102 years old!
Even if we live 2,145 miles away from each other!
Thanks, for being my friend!
Much love, Lisa
 
 
This is the ONLY picture I have of me and Lisa (I think we need more pictures). Lisa is truly an amazing friend! About 6 years ago I was her visiting teacher. I think what solidified our friendship is her mad piano skills. She played the piano in Primary while I tried to lead the music. Because of Lisa I was not "boo'd" at. She easily covered up my mistakes. We would sit behind the piano and talk fast and quiet and we soon found out that we had a lot in common. Lisa and her husband are moving to Nebraska for graduate school. I know that I am going to get to know the road between Kemmerer and Lincoln.
 
Her husband is OK too.


1 comment:

Nancy Mc said...

Cute card. So Nebraska it is for the E famlily. I know you will miss them being close. I'm thinking Kemmerer is closer to Licoln than Ogden.
Very creative!