Saturday, February 23, 2008

Darwin's Grandpa Parker

George and Donna Parker with Jensyn after her baby blessing.
September 2006

Sadly on Wednesday morning Darwin's Grandpa Parker passed away suddenly of a heart attack. The news was very shocking and I think we are still trying to get used to the idea of his passing. His funeral will be Monday, February 25th. Here is the link to his obituary in the Standard Examiner. http://activepaper.olivesoftware.com/Repository/ml.asp?Ref=U1NFLzIwMDgvMDIvMjIjQXIwMTkwOQ==&Mode=Gif&Locale=english-skin-custom

5 comments:

Adam and Ashley said...

Sorry to hear about Darwin's Grandpa. It is always hard to lose someone we love so much. Our thoughts are with you.

Nancy Mc said...

Sorry to hear about Grandpa Parker. I was shocked. Know that we are thinking of you and praying for your family at this time.
love to you all!

HeiDi SpeNdLoVe said...

Our deepest sympathy and compassion is with your family during this time of loss and greif. It is hard to lose someone so suddenly and unexpectedly.

April said...

I am so sorry to hear that. I love Grandparents, I will be sad when the day comes that mine are gone Glad he got to see cutie Jensyn.

Laura said...

I read that obit and it was amazing. He did a lot in his life. You should be proud. That is quite a legacy. No wonder you are so smart Darwin!