I know that I am saying what a bunch of you have already said...But can you believe all of this snow? We are running out of places to put it when we shovel/snow blow. I really am shocked. I am not a huge fan of the cold to begin with, but this is unbelievable. I hope that it makes for a wonderful summer with green lawns that we will be allowed to water.
After I had Jensyn, Darwin and I agreed that he would be allowed to name the next baby that came along (at the time it seemed like a silly agreement because I did not plan on having any more kids). Since I am pregnant now and we just found out it we are having a boy I have been bugging Darwin to pick a name. I like to be able to refer to the baby with a name and not "baby". Well Darwin informed me yesterday that he picked a name!!!!! He has chosen Bitner Darwin Parker. I am quite excited. When I was in college at Snow I took an institute that was on the current leaders of the church. I learned that President Hinckley's middle name was Bitner. I loved it immediatly. When I was pregnant with Jensyn we had discussed the name Bitner for her if she was a boy. Well, with the all too recent passing of President Hinckley I asked Darwin about the name Bitner again. He said that it was a possibility. Well that is the name of our soon to be baby boy. Sorry for all of the details.
8 comments:
I love it, I think it is just a perfect name. I am so excited for you not only because you are having a boy, but two kids is so fun. Especially when they start interacting.
I love the pictures of the snow....it is incredible. Our mail man has completely given up on us, we havent received any mail for the past three days!
I am glad this baby boy has a name and I love the idea of a little tribute to GBH. I cant wait to throw a baby shower at book club for Baby Boy Bitner (that was a mouth full!)
Yeah, Lots and lots of snow. Can you believe how much we are getting? Love the pictures of Jensyn! Baby Bitner Garret Parker will grow on me. I voted for Garret for the first name. (Why the poll if you were not going to listen to all of us?)
Darling name, Bitner is so cute and not one that you hear all the time! and I agree with you, its nice to have a name and not have to call them 'baby'. Good luck with the pregnancy! Jensyn and Ryder need to play sometime!
oooopppps! it is Bitner DARWIN Parker-sorry to have gotten it wrong.
I love Bitner that was my vote! What a great tribute to our beloved Prophet. I love all this snow! But, your right there's no where else to put it. And your mailbox is a crack up!
Hello fellow friends, I was excited to hear that you have a blog site! I think they are so much fun to read. plus it keeps us updated. Congrats on the little boy! I love the name Bitner. We are super excited for you. I can not believe how big Jensyn is... Wow time flys. Also I am shocked at all the snow you have. Boise has been a bad winter but nothing really sticks for very long. Well take care. The Wests
Tag your it... When you get a chance check out my blog and then do the tag. have fun!
Post a Comment