Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mary Kay Sale

Hello Ladies:

I was just notified that my contract with Mary Kay will expire at the end of May unless I put in a $400 (retail) order. I want to stay "active" for the discount that I recieve and that I pass on to you so I need your help. If there are any products that you want/need I will sale it to you at my price plus shipping and tax (it ends up being close to 40% off of retail).

Please go to www.marykay.com to pick out what you want.

Include the product name, color/shade, size, and the retail price.

I need to have an order in by the end of May so please let me know what you want by May 15th at the latest. Tell all of your friends that love a good deal!!!!!

Thanks,
Jen

5 comments:

La Dolce Vita with LeAnn said...

Okay Jen -- I would like:
Liquid Eye Liner
Age Fighting Eye Cream
Subtle Tanning Lotion

Hope that helps.

Chelsey said...

I didn't know you sold MK- I am running out of:
eye makeup remover
Ultimate mascra
and I need Spun Silk eye Shadow
Also, I think I want to try the Mineral Chocolate Kiss
and Sweet cream eye shadow
So get me all those and I will send you a check or do Paypal let me know what is easier let me know if you want my address or if you want me to pick them up. thanks Jen

Chelsey said...

Awesome! Thank You! My email is ncchristensen@q.com send me your address and I will send a check. Then I will give you my address to ship. Thanks Jen:)

Dusty and Carol said...

Jenny - I love Mary Kay and LOVE 40% off. I will let you know what I would like this weekend when I am out.

Dusty and Carol said...

I am so happy you had everything I needed on hand!!! Thanks for the great deal!