Sorry that was me that deleted the first one. I really can't spell today. Anyways, cute pictures. I really like the blues. I want family pictures done. The last time the girls were about 2 1/2 yrs & 6 months old, so about time for more. The girls were asking when you guys were coming over again so we need to get together soon.
Love the cute kids in the pictures. Thank you for capturing the grandparents on camera. Wish the "Family Pictures" had worked better...maybe next time?
3 comments:
Sorry that was me that deleted the first one. I really can't spell today. Anyways, cute pictures. I really like the blues. I want family pictures done. The last time the girls were about 2 1/2 yrs & 6 months old, so about time for more. The girls were asking when you guys were coming over again so we need to get together soon.
Love the cute kids in the pictures. Thank you for capturing the grandparents on camera. Wish the "Family Pictures" had worked better...maybe next time?
Post a Comment