Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wii would like to play.



Darwin has been wanting a Nintendo Wii for the longest time. We have looked and looked and could never find one for sale. (Because stores would get a limited amount and they would sell very quickly.) Well, the day after Hurley was born Darwin went to Wal-Mart to get some much needed supplies for me and the baby. He (for some unknown reason) checked to see if there were any Wii's in-stock. There were!!!! So Darwin ended up buying THREE!?!? Who needs three Wii's? No one I know. Darwin is keeping ONE and we are selling the rest. So if any of you are in the same position that we were in, wanting a Wii but not able to find one (or three) let us know then you can get one (or two) from us. The package includes a Wii Console, 2 controllers, 2 nunchuks, Wii Play, and Wii Sports (9 games in all). If nobody is interested we will return them to the store.

6 comments:

Missy said...

How much you selling it for? We have been talking about getting one. The wwii fit is way fun!

Nancy Mc said...

Do you know if you can get a wii fit? I love playing B&N. Doesn't every grandma need one?

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

Cottle Family - I am selling them for $370. Let me know if you want one.

Nancy - We do not have a Wii Fit, I have heard that they are somewhat hard to get but I am sure if you looked hard enough you could find one. And yes, every Grandma does need one.

Kenzie said...

Hi Darwin, thanks for saying hi!! Your family is so cute! I am glad you are doing well.

Brenda Hurd said...

i got here by reading Kara and Jordon's blog - I am totally intersted in buying one if you still have them - email me at bhurd1976@msn.com Thanks

Nicole said...

I LOVE this picture of you. You look so GOOD!