Today Jensyn and I went to the Treehouse Museum (Hurley stayed home with Darwin). We met Sabrina, Lily, and Jackson there. I love the Treehouse. We have so much fun. If you have never been there I highly recommend that you go!!!!! Jensyn played in an area called "The Baby Place". There is a waiting room (like being at a dr's office), a nursery, x-rays, and dental stuff. Jensyn was in the room by herself so she was able to take care of all three babies by herself. She would give one baby a bottle then run to the next and then the next. She may be a doctor one day????

Oh she is so stinkin' cute!!!!
We also read some books about the Presidents of the US. (Did you know that George W. Bush wanted to be a professional baseball player when he grew up? He actually had some baseball cards made of himself too.) We put together a puzzle with the states and capitols (really Jensyn dumped it out and then handed me the pieces). Jensyn sat in the "Oval Office". I am wondering if maybe she will be the President one day. So in honor of the upcoming Election Day here are some cute pictures of Jensyn.
.JPG)
.JPG)
5 comments:
Jensyn is Darling! The Treehouse Museum is SO fun! I am glad that you are having so much fun there! Maybe she will a doctor when she grows up....I am not sure that being in the Oval Office would be worth it...
How fun I love the treehouse. Hey if you go on MOndays at 10:30 its toddler time and they sing songs and read a book. My Gram is the piano lady. We went every monday when we lived down there but since we moved we haven't been once, we miss it. What a cute little gal.
Looks like fun. Jensyn is so cute she is going to make such a good doctor.:) love your new pic up top that is so cute.
We love the treehouse too. Your daughter is so darling Jen! I think she looks a lot like you!
Hey! I love your blog. It is so cute! I hope you don't mind if I check it out from time to time. Your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment