
Dwight and Ashley Parker's little Angel Zoe Jean Parker was stillborn this morning at only 23 weeks. Ashley had a routine checkup yesterday and they were unable to find a heart beat. Please keep Ashley, Dwight and their little girls in your prayers. We love them very much. Their blog is private so feel free to leave comments for them here.
9 comments:
Let them know we are thinking about them. My heart broke when I read that... I'm sure little Zoe will be watching over their little family and waiting for them to all be together again.
Oh how my heart is breaking. I'm so very sorry for their loss. May they feel the love and comfort from their Father in Heaven at such a hard time in their lives. We love them, and will keep them in our thoughts and prayers.
Please let them know that our thoughts and prayers are with them. Let them know that we love them.
This is so heart breaking. They are in my thoughts and prayers. I too, hope that they will find comfort, and know that they will always have a little angel watching over them. I love the darling name. How grateful I am for the plan our Heavenly Father has, knowing that they can be together for eternity.
Oh Jen my heart just aches for them. If she ever wants to talk with anyone please give her my email tamaw@msn.com. Tell her it really does help to talk with people who know. I am so sorry. I hope they are doing ok. OH and get her the book, "Gone Too Soon" she's an LDS author and it helped me so much.
Please let them know we are praying for them and they will be in our thoughts. I hope they are able to find strength and comfort. I can't begin to imagine how they must feel, but like your mom posted, we can find comfort in knowing that we have an eternal plan.
I was in shock when I read your post. I know they were so happy for their third little girl. Please let them know I am thinking of them and their two other girls. This must be hard for you and Darwin as well. My thoughts are with you.
That story sounds all too familiar. How heart breaking. What a rough time they are going through. Let them know we too are thinking of them!
Let them know our thoghts and Prayers are with them in there time of need.
Post a Comment