Here is Jake Hunt and Hurley. Jake lives across the street from my parents. I took a picture of him and Hurley because of the shirt that Jake is wearing (It says HURLEY). Also Hurley is the youngest baby that Jake has ever held.
Here is Jensyn and her cute friend Lily Bird. Today the kids and I went to see the Birds. Sabrina is pregnant and due in 2 weeks. We lived by them in South Ogden. I really miss the walks that Sabrina and I would take in the morning (since moving I have not walked as much as I used to-I need a walking partner!!!) Jensyn and Lily picked up right where they left off-they fought over everything. It was fun to see Sabrina and just talk.
2 comments:
hey jenni i just found your blog your family is so cute! this is becky hill(covington) from high school anyways just wanted to say hi! my blog is dbhill.blogspot.com
Love the change. Friends...isn't it great to have ones that you can just fall into step with no matter how long you have been apart. I hope that you soon find another walking partner, and a great friend. Can't have too many of them!
Post a Comment