Thursday, October 9, 2008

Busy in Arizona

Darwin and I have alternated our class schedule. Somedays I take a day class and Darwin will take a night class and vice versa. (For those of you that don't know, we are taking Real Estate Investing Classes that are taught by Nouveau Riche Instructors. Our schedule this week: Tax Lien Certificates, Buyer Beware, Legal Strategies, Probate Purchases, Tax Strategies, IRA and Retirement Plan Investing, and Introduction to Land Development. I love when we come to school because I always learn very valuable information and some of the stuff I can do immediatley.) It has been fun to be able to be one on one with the kids and it has also been nice to get away. On Tuesday my class was from 8:30 to 1:00. I was away from Hurley for 5 hours-that is the longest I have ever been away from him.

This is Jensyn getting Hurley ready for a walk. She included her rabbit in the stroller with him. She wanted to make sure that both Hurley and her rabbit were covered with her blanket.


Hurley watching Jensyn, waiting to see what she is going to do next.


Jensyn in the hot tub-or the baby pool according to her. She loved the water this time. When we were here in June she did NOT like the water and just played in the rocks.


Poor Hurley, always watching from his stroller.

Jensyn, mom, and Barbie enjoying the water.


The boys play Kick Ball around the pool and really seem to enjoy it. I think it is too dangerous because they are wet and running around and jumping in and out of the water. Well this is the kickball and Jensyn ran to get it. I think she is happy to have a turn.
Jake and Darwin after a short game of kick ball.
Yesterday we went over to jobing.com and played in the fountain (it is a lot like the Gateway). Jensyn loved it. The weather was perfect. It is so fun to watch her get excited.

Happy little girl

Taking a break from the water.


Take a guess....Hurley watching from his stroller.
Hurley's super cute feet!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

You guys make a 15 hour drive look fun. Glad you are enjoying every mintue of it.

sabrina said...

those are great pictures! it's looks like you're having such a fun time - hope your drive back goes smoothly!

The Johnson Fam said...

The weather looks so lovely, here in Utah it is super cold and from what I hear, it is supposed to SNOW on Saturday! Glad you are enjoying the warm weather. Hurley looks like such a content, easy going baby. He is so cute and is getting big. Jensyn is so funny, she is always part of the action.
I hope you guys continue to have fun and have a very safe trip back home.

Dwight and Ashley Family said...

Looks like you all are having a good time! I miss the little ones!! Well, I guess you two older ones too!!!!

Candace said...

Looks like Arizona is fun! Good luck with all of the Real Estate stuff. Let me know if you are still interested in a watch face, take a look at my blog- there's a link.
**Your kids are so cute**

Staci said...

What cute pictures. It looks like you are all having a fun time! Jensyn looks like such a good big sister. How fun! I sympathize with your long car trip. Can you imagine it without the dvd player? What on earth did the pioneers do(or our mothers!)? LOL

Chelsey said...

I'm jelous of all the nice warm weather you are having! I want the sun to come back to UTAH! Good Luck with all the Real Estate classes!